WE ARE FILLING THE FOLLOWING POSITION
Job Position: Web Developer with UI/UX and Graphic Design Skills
Salary: 70K-80K Gross
Experience: 5 Years and Above as Web Developer and Graphic Designer
The candidate should have a strong background in:
Ability to build a scalable web pages and web applications. The position involves solving real world problems and improves customer experience in the technology industry. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) stack and good exposure to Laravel and VueJs. The developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate will be directly working with Branding Manager and will have full independence to work on respective projects
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Solid experience in React JS and React Native is an added advantage
- Build tools experience including gulp and webpack
- Solid knowledge on Bootstrap and Material design concepts
- Knowledge in API design and development Knowledge of OAuth consumption using JWT and access tokens
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful practices
- Vast knowledge in database management using MySQL, Sqlite & SQL Server
- Solid knowledge in server setup and maintenance
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design. Version control with Git
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- The candidate must be able to work independently.
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Developing interactive design, concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Any other duties assigned to you by your Immediate Supervisor
- creative skills including animation and UX implementation
- Strong Photoshop and design skills
- Design, format, and layout advertisement and marketing material (print and online)
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Self-starter, able to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great ideas and who can think out of the box.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Good at multitasking – Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Resilience – able to work consistently under pressure.
- Communication skills – written & verbal
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Outstanding leadership ability
Email CV and copies of certificates mentioning position applied in subject line before 19th June 2021 to: email@example.com
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted and application doesn't automatically guarantee you an interview slot.